Hani Azam spent his childhood growing up in Greater Toronto Area and has watched Toronto flourish into a world class city. With new projects and developments rising around him, Hani knew that his passion and expertise was in real estate. With over 13 years of experience in the industry, Hani has gained a portfolio of skills and thrives on negotiating the best outcome for his clients. Hani is well connected in the industry and has worked with a diverse group of clients which proves he is always ready for a challenge. Providing the best client experience is Hani’s main goal and will always work with honesty, integrity, and respect. Keeping up to date with current trends and sales tactics is a big motivator for Hani, who attends regular training sessions. In his spare time, Hani enjoys attending Raptors and Blue Jays game.
There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process.
If you are selling a house I will:
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features
If you are buying a house I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process