I spent my childhood growing up in the Greater Toronto Area and watched Toronto flourish into a world class city. With new exciting projects and developments rising around me, I knew that my passion was in real estate. I became a real estate agent when I was just 22 years old. With over 15 years of experience in the industry, it has allowed me to built a strong reputation among both buyers and builders in the city to ensure my clients get first access to new development launches in Toronto. I have assisted first time buyers to savvy real estate investors. Providing the best client experience is my main goal and I always work with honesty, integrity, and respect. In my spare time, I mentor new Realtors in the industry and enjoy attending Raptor games.
There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process.
If you are selling a house I will:
- Expertly market and promote your home through channels like social media, directly to high-caliber brokerages in and around Toronto, websites, and multiple listing services.
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features
If you are buying a house I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process